Posted April 1, 2014 at 5:17pm
- Girl: I want to plan something cool for my birthday, but I don't want it to seem like I put a lot of effort into it. Like effort, but only minimal effort.
- Guy: Don't do a scavenger hunt, I went to one last week and it took like 5 hours, which is way too much to ask of your friends from a participation standpoint.
- Girl: I was thinking about having it at this subtly themed christmas bar where all the counter culture kids I'm obsessed with hang out.
- Guy: That sounds like just the right amount of effort
- Girl: Or I could have a shuffle board party
- Guy: Oh my god, yes! Do that, it's the most fun thing to do right now.